Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mothers News

 Today I was pleasantly surprised by Mothers News. I picked up a copy from Armageddon and even though I haven't finished reading the September and October issues, I felt compelled to get bloggy.While I am painfully late (By my count they started in May of 2010), I guess better late than never (or never late is better?). Scene reports, one paragraph reviews, the month's holidays and pretty much any other random thing you could think of is crammed into one double sided 11x17 page. I would highly suggest checking it out, which you can do for free if you are around Providence or by the powers of the world wide web via their simple and informative website. You can learn more about subscribing, donating, t shirting and reading back issues all by clicking here. Oh yeah, be sure to peep their TUMBLR as well!